Las Vegas Steak Specials
- $6.99: 10-ounce steak at Ellis Island. Includes potato, bread, green beans and a beer.
- $7.77: Gambler's Special: Steak, three grilled shrimp, a choice of potato or broccoli and a salad. At Mr. Lucky's 24/7 in the Hard Rock Hotel. It's not on the menu -- you'll have to ask your server -- and is available around the clock
- $7.85: Surf and Turf special including New York steak, pan-fried shrimp, soup or salad, potato or rice and garlic or French bread, available at Jerry's Famous Coffee Shop.
- $7.99: Porterhouse steak at Arizona Charlie's Boulder Café.
- $9.99: T-bone steak dinner and a beer at Terrible's Bougainvillea Cafe. It's not on the menu, so ask your server about this special. Available 24 hours.
- $11.99: Steak and lobster special at Tony Roma's in Fremont. Offered daily, 9 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- $12.99: 16-ounce T-bone steak dinner at The Orleans' Courtyard Café. Available 24 hours.
- $12.99: Kady's T-bone Steak special at the Riviera. Available Saturday-Thursday, 10 p.m.-6 a.m.
- $12.99: 7-ounce sirloin steak, golden fried shrimp, choice of baked potato, rice or french fries and soup or salad at Sundance Grill inside Silverton.