Las Vegas 24-Hour Specials
- $1: Miller Genuine Drafts at Silverton's 24-hour casino bar.
- $1: bottles of Pacifico beer at the Main Bar at Jerry's Nugget Casino offered 24/7.
- $2: Heineken beers at all casino bars in the California, available 24 hours a day.
- $2: Corona beers at all casino bars in the California, available 24 hours a day.
- $2.85: Hamburger with macaroni salad at Aloha Specialties at California, available 24 hours a day.
- $3: Hot dog and a beer special, available 24/7 at O'sheas Casino.
- $3.99: Breakfast skillets at Boulder Cafe at Boulder Station. Includes three eggs, hash browns and a short stack of pancakes. Available 24 hours daily.
- $3.99: Steak and eggs at Sam's Town. Available 24 hours.
- $5.49: Chicken slider meal with small fries and a drink at Mermaids Casino.
- $6.50: Ham steak and eggs special served with hash browns at Magnolia's Veranda in Four Queens with Royal Players Club card. Available 24 hours a day.
- $7.77: Gambler's Special: Steak, three grilled shrimp, a choice of potato or broccoli and a salad. At Mr. Lucky's 24/7 in the Hard Rock Hotel. It's not on the menu -- you'll have to ask your server -- and is available around the clock.
- $12.99: 16-ounce T-bone steak dinner at The Orleans' Courtyard Café. Available 24 hours.