Las Vegas Prime Rib Specials
Prime Rib specials
- $7.95: Prime rib special comes with soup or salad, vegetable, potato and dessert, available at Market Street Cafe from 4 p.m. - 11 p.m., daily.
- $7.99: Prime rib and shrimp dinner at Arizona Charlie's Boulder's Sourdough Cafe.
- $8.99: Prime rib special at Tony Roma's in Fremont, offered daily from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- $9.95: Magnolia's Veranda at the Four Queens offers a prime rib dinner served daily from 4 p.m. - midnight.
- $10.95: 10-ounce prime rib dinner at The Orleans' Courtyard Cafe. Available 24 hours.
- $10.99: 12-ounce prime rib dinner at the Casino Cafe at Circus Circus. Includes potato, vegetable, roll and soup or salad. Available daily, 3 p.m. - 11 p.m. Holidays are excluded.
- $11.99: All-you-can-eat prime rib dinner at Casino Cafe inside Circus Circus. The special includes choice of potato, choice of soup or salad available from 2 p.m. - 2 a.m.